So it has been a very busy November, started planning for Christmas and also our 2nd wedding anniversary, which is cotton by the way. So cotton gifts, as you might think, are pretty easy to get. Let me correct you on that, it is NOT that easy especially when getting something for a husband like mine.
Recently I bought a personalized jersey from Lazada and it turned out entirely different.
It looks really good right? But it came totally different and I was shooketh to see a cycling vest instead. Like, WHERE on the page is there any mention of a cycling vest?
Look at what I have gotten instead!
So I am a little late to get anything for our anniversary gifts. Thank goodness though for Carousell, cotton gifts, here I come!
The symbolism of cotton for a 2nd year anniversary is basically because the honeymoon period is over and the start of being comfortable with each other begins. It also symbolizes strength, comfort and the further intertwining of our lives together. It's such a romantic notion that my husband and I have taken up in order to keep the romance alive since we have been dating for half a decade already.
Just to let you know that there are a lot of cotton gifts to be thought of so I've taken the liberty of sharing some of the ideas here with you!
Cotton
- Shirt
- Robe
- Towel
- Handkerchief
- Bedsheets
- Scarf
- Socks
No comments:
Post a Comment